- General Square
- 43.5 sq. m.
- Design Team
- Mirbek Bekboliev
- Burak İlhan
- External walls U=0,138 W/m²K
- Roof U=0,136 W/m²K
- Ground floor U=0,133 W/m²K
- Windows U=0,85 W/m²K
Pilgrim+ combines High-Performance and Prefab for Low-Cost Affordable Housing. When you combine Passivhaus with prefab you get one of the most energy efficient buildings possible. Pilgrim+ is a super-insulated prefab home that can be placed just about anywhere with minimum impact for the land. The plans come in several variations, ranging from a tiny 45m2 apartment to larger combined units for growing families.
Super-insulation, thermal bridge free, good airtight construction, efficient appliances, daylighting, natural ventilation/mechanical heat recovery ventilation, Solar heating system, on-site energy generation, sought orientation, eco and recyclable materials.
Basic information about the building:
- -The overall floor area of the building (in m2): 43.55m2.
- -The precise location of the building - rural, semi rural, semi urban, urban.
- -The typology of the building and its current use: single family house.
- -Number of occupants: 2.
The overall u-value of each main element (external walls, roof, ground floor):
- -External walls U=0,138 W/m²K
- -Roof U=0,136 W/m²K
- -Ground floor U=0,133 W/m²K
- -Windows U=0,85 W/m²K